Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do you think that some people are haunted by certain events or tragedies for the rest of their l

I believe that certain graphic images of tragic events in which the person was witness to, are indelibly etched into a person's psyche. An image that is impossible to forget no matter how hard you try.



Why do you think that some people are haunted by certain events or tragedies for the rest of their lives?opera mobile



Delilah.



Well while you may be right, I feel a strong connection to the "Other Side", one in which has a much stronger control over us.



You could be right. In any event when events are so traumatic, so heart wrenching, so overwhelming that one feels they are loosing their mind //or psyche..... then yeah, your right !! When other folks feel that strongly about such tragic events then its very impossible to shake off those deeply embedded feelings, no matter how hard one trys, to do so.



Why do you think that some people are haunted by certain events or tragedies for the rest of their lives?imax theatre opera theater



Perhaps not forget, but in time, think of the tragedy less and if a love one was involved remember the good things of their life. You must have a reason for asking this, and I am sorry for whatever is hurting you.
usually it affects a person if they or a loved one or friend as had a tragedy like a bad accident or a horrible death some people just have a hard time, but the best thing to do in that case see a councillor or your family doctor.
People are usually haunted by horrific events when these events have had a major impact on their alter-ego. The human mind is the best video camera there is, once it captures something that has changed the past and future of its existence it keeps replaying it. These images aren't meant to be forgotten but they are meant to be dealt with.
I'm 14, and last year my bestfriend died. I remember first walking into the church, and seeing the edge of the coffin she was in. Then walking up to it and looking down and seeing her..lying there. I remember how I tried and tried to get her to wake up but she wouldn't, and how she just looked. How cold her skin was, and how lifeless she seemed. I have thought about that moment every single day since it has happened. I'm hoping that memory will fade, but I don't think it will. I remember everything about it. How all of the flowers smelled, how it was kind of cold in the church, I remember hearing her aunt cry from the hall way. I think the things that mean the most, stay etched in our minds. Like, our first kiss, the first time you go to a new place or do something new, the first time you meet someone new, ect. ect. I hope the good memories will last a life time, and the bad ones will fade.
yes, tragic situations stick with people. no matter how hard people try images and words just stay with them the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd