Saturday, December 5, 2009

When I sync from my Palm desktop to Yahoo Calendar it adds the same events over and over not just ne

If I have a dinner appointment (for example) July 1st at 3pm every single time I synch a new dba it adds the dinner appointment- I may have 7 or of the same appointment making the Calendar unusable...How can I sync but only add "new" events ??? Thanks for any help



When I sync from my Palm desktop to Yahoo Calendar it adds the same events over and over not just new events?performing shows



I am a Palm user and I have always used only the Palm Desktop. My understanding that Palm units are designed to work optimally with the Palm Desktop program.



www.palm.com has excellent knowledge databases, I have been able to use them to answer many questions and solve problems. Perhaps you could find the answer for your Palm + Yahoo Calendar there. I think they may have phone or online-chat support, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd