Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am divorced due to a cheating husband and every so often I have family events that she shows up! W

The husband has passed on and there are family events which she is invited (she was good to my kids) but the divorce was very public. I do not want anything to do with her. How do I handle these events without endangering my relationships with my children who have become friends with her



I am divorced due to a cheating husband and every so often I have family events that she shows up! What to doopera music



Kill them with kindness.



I am divorced due to a cheating husband and every so often I have family events that she shows up! What to doopera sheet music opera theater



You just have to let go of the bad feelings already and be nice for the sake of your children.



I know, I know, it sucks...



...but many times in life all we can do is make the best of what we have.



Do it for the children.
well one I would just smile and set a big example for your children by not getting upset with her..whats done is done and after all they did lose their dad.



I would let bygones be bygones and just ignore her if you can
Just because you don't want to be friends with her, does not mean you can't be civil and polite.



Show that you are the bigger person and that her presence does not bother you.
Just because you don't like the woman doesn't mean that your children should not like her. You can always treat her as a human being if you see her at any family events. It is not easy to put on an act when you don't like someone and harder still when the woman had an affair with your ex.
You have the choice of not going.
I agree with GTO judge. Be polite and keep yourself busy with others. She was good to your kids, that says it all.
you behave in a civilized manner, you don't have to gush over her but just try to be the better person. Try to mingle with other family members and enjoy yourself for the sake of your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd