Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I open a stall during dog out door events?

How can I know when and where is dog events and how can I open a stall during that even?



thanks.



How can I open a stall during dog out door events?concert venue



ask your local government/council. They would have to give approval for all dog shows in the area.... then you would have to ask the show organisers.



if you start local, they can tell you of other dog shows further away.



you might need a licence and will probably have to pay a fee.



.



How can I open a stall during dog out door events?events opera theater



You should call or email the venue (the stadium, park or other facility) to see what they require for applying for a space. Or contact the club or organization that is running the event.



Either entity should be willing and able to help you.



Good luck! And congratulations on your entrepreneurial spirit!
http://huntsville.about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd