Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know the song with all the historic events in it?

does anyone know the name of the song that came out in 2000, it had all of the historic events in it that happened over the past, it was kind of jazzy, had a saxaphone playing through it, I want to say it was frank sinatra but im not too sure. Any help would be great, Thanks!



Does anyone know the song with all the historic events in it?soap opera



Sounds like "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel.



EDIT - after further thought ...



I think it's Kenny G's Millenium Mix of Auld Lang Syne (see the **second** link below). Kenny plays Auld Lang Syne on the sax throughout the song, while the sound clips play in the background. I specifically remember the sound clips of "the Eagle has landed" from the Apollo moon landing, and AOL's "You've got mail" as two of the sounds.



Does anyone know the song with all the historic events in it?city opera opera theater



I thought it was We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel.
Thanks,,, Now I have this dabgum song stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd