Saturday, December 5, 2009

I sometimes need to entertain a few hundred kides under the age of 13 at school events.?

I do many games already but I am always looking for new fresh ideas. I love to make sure at all of my events from the weddings to the clubs to the schools they all need to be takin to the top as far entertainment goes. I have a ton a talent being in front of people and host many types of events. Looking for clever ideas to incorporate into my shows.



I sometimes need to entertain a few hundred kides under the age of 13 at school events.?violin



I remember some of hte best assemblies we ever had was when the presenter would pick kids from the audience and make them do silly stuff, such as teaching them to juggle or singing and dancing.



Alos, hypnosis is really cool...



I sometimes need to entertain a few hundred kides under the age of 13 at school events.?chinese theater opera theater



Have Dances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd