Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I still join Alpha Kappa Alpha if I have never attended any of their events.?

It's just that I have just become interested in AKA and I have never gone to any of their events because I wasn't sure if I wanted to join a sorority, but now I am starting to think about possibly joining AKA. But, now I am afraid that since I have never gone to any of their events and haven't made any relationships with the girls, my chances will be lowered.



Can I still join Alpha Kappa Alpha if I have never attended any of their events.?amc theatre



Please do your best to research the history of this sorority and make sure that it is what you want. Then if you still want to join try to attend the events that they may have.



Yes attend the rush you won't die if you do. Just make sure that you have everything in order.



All the best!



Can I still join Alpha Kappa Alpha if I have never attended any of their events.?symphony opera theater



you can't join. It's the middle of the semester- If you want to join you have to go to the house during rush week and see if they like you. If they do, you'll get a letter and they'll admit you. Rush week is definetly over, and if you didn't go, they won't let you in (unless you have a mother that was head of the chapter or something- then maybe they'll make an exception).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd