Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am not asking a question. I have no faith in Fifa and world fooball events. I am disgusted with th

It will be better African countries pull away from world football events organized by FIFA. FIFA must examine officals to know their stance on racism before entrusting them with responsibilities at fifa organised world events. To Hell.



I am not asking a question. I have no faith in Fifa and world fooball events. I am disgusted with the cheatingamc theater



If Brazil were to be eliminated in the world cup. than the world cup`s glamor would be gone, so says FIFA. to hell you go FIFA...



I am not asking a question. I have no faith in Fifa and world fooball events. I am disgusted with the cheatingconcerts opera theater



You're right....you aren't asking a question.
If you're referring to the Ghana vs Brazil match; completely agree with what you're saying.



FIFA and refs should stop favouring 'big' countries.
If everyone quit, we could cancel soccer altogether. What a wonderful world it would be!
whta teh heck to u mena cheating. u cant cheat in soccer



ahhnow i now wat u mena



i agree reffs can pick and choose who the winner of the game . i thikn we shoudl just make reffer robots!!
I sympathize!!



There's too much "politics" in soccer (another example, the Italian league - big teams on trial because of "fabricating" results).



It IS disappointing. Such a beautiful game. To Hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd