Thursday, December 10, 2009

We Didn't Start the Fire! What are some good ideas of events that should go down for the decade

I'm doing this for fun, but can anybody please provide me with suggestions for events that would go into my version of lyrics for WDSTF's '00? So far, this is what I have:



Y2K, Windows, Bush vs. Al Gore,



Gonzalez, Sydney, Yankees in the World series.



We Didn't Start the Fire! What are some good ideas of events that should go down for the decade of '00?getting late



Bill Gates pouring billions of aid money into Africa's medical infrastructure.



We Didn't Start the Fire! What are some good ideas of events that should go down for the decade of '00?regal theater opera theater



I don't know the name of the song but it should be the sound track for the 00's



"We didn't start the fire/ it was already there since the world began."



Okay, i know it's an 80's song but I rreeeaaally like it!
I think 9/11 is obvious.
9/11, Anna Nicole, Crocodile Hunter, All the fast food salad crazes, diet pills, umm umm.....0_o
Atkins Diet, Y2K, French riots, Lance is gay, 9/11 hits New York, Hurricane Katrina



Poison in the dog food, Kramer in a racist mood, Bob Hope lives to 100, the affair of Brangelina
Don't forget 9/11



Or Red Sox win world series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd