Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christians what do you think of the UFC and other mma type events?

I just had my first fight last week. I lost but it was the most fun I've ever had.



Do you believe your God condones or condemns these events. Atheists this a sincere question please allow me only there answers.



I'm not a Christian but would grealy like to hear your views



Christians what do you think of the UFC and other mma type events?opera score



If you want Gods view, then ask him!



but as it is, its a sports event. since the dawn of time mankind has tried to keep itself busy. I think this is more human nature then it is a question of Gods approval.



God made us competitive, we want to do good and we all want to be the best.



but if you are having a real issue with it, pray about it. He listens, he may not answer you right away, but you never know.



Christians what do you think of the UFC and other mma type events?musicals opera theaterit has been said that GOD doesnt care who wins the superbowl...but nothing is out of his sight and reach. I believe that he uses people, places, times and events to reach where he wants to reach. Report It


Not the greatest thing in the world, but certainly not the worst.
Personally I don't care one way or another about UFC. I lump it in with things like NASCAR and Wrestling...all are boring to me and I have better things to do with my time than waste it watching that.



That has absolutely nothing to do with my faith, it's just personal preference and choice.



What would God think about it? I don't know, last time I checked I wasn't God.
im not sure but im a christian and i like WWE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd