Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need a song that has a message about current events?

I need a song that has a message about current events.



somthing like "we didnt start the fire" by Billy Joel or "Where is the Love" by the Black eyed peas



I need a song that has a message about current events?movie theater



I'd say you could pick n' choose from Green Day's "American Idiot" album. I agree with "Mr. President" by Pink. Also maybe "Waiting for the World to Change" by John Mayer.



I need a song that has a message about current events?tickets opera theater



you can check "dear mr.president" by pink
World on Fire ~Sarah Mclachlan



search it on youtube
prayer of the refugee - rise against
Not so sure about the song... but the video for "What I've Done" by Linkin Park.
mr president by pink.... good tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd