Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know of a website that displays public holidays and events for countries in Asia in 2008

I travel into asia on a regular basis and need to avoid specific dates. Rather doing an individual seach on the internet as to whether any countries I'm about to visit have a bank holiday / celebrate chinese new year, etc, it would be nice to have a single page which I could print out... I don't mind even buying a paper calander if there is one!!



The main countries which I travel between are Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, Philippines, etc etc



Does anyone know of a site that either sells or offers good calanders displaying Asian events at a reasonable glance, rather than searching by each country!!??



Does anyone know of a website that displays public holidays and events for countries in Asia in 2008?extension



In my country Philippines try this out!



Try wikipedia!



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holidays_in...



I hope it can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd