Saturday, December 5, 2009

Last question could Chris Benoit gotten help before that tragic events?

I read in a magazine i think it was people or ok i forgot but it said that Chris said''that your on the road all the time and you need sometime to relax,''later it said about being burned out but to my question did benoit try to get any help from friends,family and the doctor or something else ive just been thinking of what happened before the tragic events started to wonder what led up to it.



Last question could Chris Benoit gotten help before that tragic events?amc theater



I don't know this could be since there were other "text messages" not released to the public that he sent which could have been signs or asking for help, and who knows he might have talked to others about it but that didn't help him possibly, I mean if he really did kill his family then he possibly told someone or someone knew (wikipedia posting) so who knows. I guess we will never know.



RIP Chris Benoit you will be missed.



Last question could Chris Benoit gotten help before that tragic events?concerts opera theater



Good point.I don't know.
yes he could have
The man was getting a six-month supply of steroids every month. I believe he was beyond help.
It's still fishy to me and the investigation continues to press on. Once everything is more concrete than I guess I will be able to answer that from my own POV.



Being burnt out doesn't always make you that way though. Anyone who works hard and has long hours faces that.
Chris had just seen his doctor on Friday.....he was getting a prescription for zoloft....(prowrestling.com). I think and believe that Benoit tried to reach out to people in his own way. One of the text mess. that he sent said "I love you" and he doesn't say that term lightly (they think it went to Chavo or Dean). There are a lot of what if's and he could haves right now...but no one will ever really know what went on in the house that weekend. The police are telling people what they want people to know. Only 3 people know what really went on and what really happened. I think it's time for everyone to move on and find something else to talk about. It is a terrible tragedy and Chris (and his family) will be missed. Remember Chris for what he did in the ring and not this mess.



R.I.P. CHRIS, NANCY AND DANIEL!
I agree with Latino Heat 4-ever and I also want to add this : He could have got help but you can't help someone that don't want help. The healing starts from the person. I had an uncle that was an alcoholic and he kept saying he wanted help but he never did anything past saying those words. We tried everything. Of course he is no longer with us and all we can say is we tried to help him but he wouldn't help himself.
it do not know but think of this OJ did not do it but chris did. that just shows how much the WWE is disliked
There was no help for Benoit. He wanted to kill his family and himself so bad. There was just no way around it. When he did do all of that he was laughing evily. It's sick and disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd