Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need to find an article about art current events... can u give me any ideas pleasee help!!!!!!!!!!

heyy guys. for an art project i need to find an article about current events in art. it can be about any kind of art u kno architecture, scupture, painting, etc.. can u give me any ideas?? thanx for all ur help i really appreciate it



I need to find an article about art current events... can u give me any ideas pleasee help!!!!!!!!!!!?chicago theater



try this link



I need to find an article about art current events... can u give me any ideas pleasee help!!!!!!!!!!!?met opera opera theater



Okay, maybe you can search for those titles in google. That will give you some ideas. I had one too. So go to wikipedia or any information sites and search for different types of ideas. You'll get them in less than a minute. Trust Me!
go on CNN for current events

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd